What to expect
What to expect
- Visitors are welcome to join us on Zoom (Click Here to Join) during this crisis every Sunday at 10:30am.
- For those who don't wish to use zoom, our regular service also starts at 10:30 a.m. every Sunday. If you plan to attend in person, Please bring a face-mask (medical exceptions ok) and be prepared to practice good social distancing. Services last about an hour and tend to be relaxed.
- Dress comfortably! You can expect to see some people in jeans, while others will be a bit more dressy.
- Pastor Mike's sermons follow different themes each month: themes like Trust, Goodness, Spiritual Growth, and Forgiveness.
- We have a pipe organ and sing traditional hymns that have been updated with inclusive language. Our choir sings most Sundays and is always interested in adding new voices.
- You are welcome to park in the parking lot or in front of the building. Enter through either door on Washington Street.
- Wheelchair access is available via our elevator that can be accessed from the parking lot. If the parking lot door is locked, that means the elevator is on another floor, so please seek assistance from a church member.
- Communion is offered the first Sunday of every month. Joining in communion is optional. Anyone is allowed to join us in communion.
- Everyone is welcome to join us after the service for coffee, snacks and good conversation.
- If you have other questions, feel free to give us a call at (989) 725-7072.